Hold the fries! Pass the...Brussels sprouts?!
I’ve seriously gotten to the point where I prefer brussels sprouts over…dare I say it?
Who am I?!
Anyway, here’s my go to recipe for whipping up a batch of crispy, perfectly seasoned, insanely satisfying brussels sprouts.
And not only are the delicious, they're nutrient dense, full of antioxidants, and even help your body protect against cancer! (https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/benefits-of-brussels-sprouts#section2)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Slice brussels sprouts in half and quarters…I like to do a mix
3. Spread them on a baking sheet
(If you’d like to add cubed sweet potatoes to this master piece in the making, now’s the time to do it)
4. Drizzle or Spray avocado or coconunt oil on them
5. Add Salt and Pepper like crazy
6. Slide tray into the oven and let bake for 30 - 45 mins…depending on how crispy you like them (For me, the crispier the better!)
7. Once they’re done cooking put them into a bowl and drizzle honey (yessss!!!) and white balsamic vinegar (oh myyyyy!!)
8. Mix everything well, and they’re ready to serve! (Or in my case, devoir)